Friday, February 15, 2008

Garden Baby Boutique

Sorry I haven't posted anything new lately, but I've been working on my AWESOME new special that I'm running.

Now you can enter to win one of my Beautiful "Year in the Life" custom albums. If you don't already know about them, you should call me so I can give you all the information. They are a gorgeous way to capture the growth of your child, over the course of a year, in a custom designed by "yours truly" album.

To enter you have to go to one of the local shops that I'm working with and fill out an entry form.

Currently I have a box up at Garden Baby Boutique in old town Port Orchard. If you haven't been to this shop yet you have to go check it out. Courtney, the owner of the shop, creates beautiful custom made childrens clothing and baby stuff like diaper bags, blankets and accesorries, all hand made and at a very afordable price. Click on her link on this blog to see some of her stuff.

There is also a box at Bright Beginnings Pre School in Port Orchard.

So go by either spot and fill out an entry form.

Hint*** "I just might be pulling some extra gifts out of the box for some lucky entrants.

Keep posted to see more locations where you can enter.

Good luck....

Anna

No comments: