Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The moment in between




Jona and Shane
As many of you, whom have had me take your portraits know, I love the moment in-between.
What I mean about that, is my favorite portraits are after the pose is complete. So often we let down our guard after the shutter has been snapped, and that is when the true personality shines through. I love to capture that. Jona and Shane here obviously had a fun portrait session, and I'm afraid they are going to have a difficult time picking out their portraits because I kept snapping after the poses were done:). They were laughing and having a great time, and I just couldn't resist. Anyhow, here's a sneak peak of their session. I can't wait to show them all off. See you guys soon.

1 comment:

Willow said...

love them anna! super fun and full of their personalites!