Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Scrapbook Style Album Pages

As many of you know, I'm really into the portrait albums. I think besides your wall portraits, it's the best way to display, your family portrait heirlooms. These are quality albums, that are going to be passed down for generations.

I'm trying out something a little new now. It's digital scrapbook style album. It incorporates the popular scrapbook style, with the classic heirloom style albums. It looks very 3 dimensional, yet unlike scrapbook pages, you don't have to deal with things being glued in falling out.

Here are a few pages from an album that I'm working on right now. It's going to be a 10x10 flushmount album when it's completed. I can't wait to hold the finished product in my hands, and bet that the Flannery's can't either.

No comments: