Thursday, June 11, 2009

What's your favorite thing about living in the N.W.














Here is a list of 10 of my favorite things about living in the North West. Let me know what yours is by posting it in the comments. I'm sure I've forgotten some good one's. I'm curious to see what others have to say.

1. 10 p.m. Sunsets in June

2. Being surrounded by the Sound in any direction
3. Big tall trees

4. Being able to call friends at 6p.m. and roasting hot dogs with them at 7p.m.
5. Reese's Peanut Butter Smore's (Oh Yeah)

6. Watching my kids climb big tall tree
7. Cool Summer mornings
8. Watching my kids experience something in nature for the first time
9. Community family events that go on almost every night of the week durring the summer

10. Walking down the street, and being waved to or smiled at by complete strangers... (A sense of community, rather than every one's in it for himself)

No comments: