Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Pearsal's

The Pearsal Family,

This is a super nice family. I met Leslie at our kids school. Lesley is such a go getter. Your basic all around SUPER Mom. She's the head of the P.T.A. and I think her daughters swim team too. Things sometimes get stressful when your trying to get things done at these organizations, but you would never know it with Lesley, who's always got a smile on her face. No matter what.

We were so lucky to actually get enough of a break in the rain to get some great pictures of the family out at Manchester. I love this beach. Great views.



Aren't they just toooooo cute.......



So I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it a Refection's Photography signature shot to be jumping. So if your ready to book a session, be ready to JUMP....... LOL...... Just kidding.


No comments: