Monday, May 5, 2008

Gina and ALL her girls


It was a chilly morning, and a little bit drizzly, but we toughed it out, and it was worth it.

This is Gina, and her 5 girls, plus a couple with Grandma too. What a beautiful locations to take pictures. The girls all look so tropical in their beautiful sun dresses, with their peticures. You would never know that it was only 45 degrees out and about to pour on us. HAHA. The narrows makes a great backdrop for portraits.

Gina, these pictures make me want to go to the Islands... I can't wait for some warm summer days :). Thank you so much for calling me and having me take your portraits again. It's been a pleasure. I can't wait to see the two new babies, we'll have to schedule another session next summer with the whole family again including the 4 grandkiddies.


1 comment:

Willow said...

wow, thats a lot of cuteness in one family!! love the composition of the first one...