Saturday, May 31, 2008

Oh wow... I've been busy


I know it's been a-while since I've posted. Sorry...

Hubby's been working out of town for 2 weeks now, and won't be home till next Friday. Makes for a hectic time here with two rowdy little boys.


We did have him home for the three day weekend though. It was so nice. We took a camping trip to Neah Bay. Very nice and peaceful weekend. Just the family and the dogs. We flew a kite at the beach. Ate Wall-eye that Dave caught after work in South Dakota, and went scavenging on the beach for cool little critters. Oh yeah, and hiked up to the Marymere water falls. So pretty...



Here's a few pictures from our trip and one of Vinny graduating from pre-school. He going to be a big Kinder-gardener this fall. Wow. I'll post some new pictures of a baby I photographed this weekend soon. You'll recognize mom. She was posted not to long ago with her cute little tummy.






Check in soon...






Anna

No comments: