Monday, June 23, 2008

Proof I can still shoot






My husband has been training for a new job this last week. Part of his training is climbing on the climbing wall at Vertical World in Bremerton for 2 to 4 hrs a day to get certified. Lets just say this is going to be an interesting job. Imagine hanging off a cliff and running a jack hammer, tethered by a rope, about 100 foot in the air. If that won't fill a adrenaline junkies needs, nothing will.



Anyways, he wanted to show the boys what he's been doing. So I thought I'd bring the camera along just to see how well I can get along with this cast on. Here's a little photo-doc of our afternoon. I think Vinny really conquered some of his fear of heights here. I was pretty proud.

2 comments:

Willow said...

hand in the hair, thumb in the mouth, sooo cute! reminds me of my little bro when he was a cute little boy, but that was about 17 years ago!!!!

Anna said...

That's my boy. Thumbs always in the mouth, but of course he has to be touching something soft. Anything soft automatically makes the thumb go into the mouth by the way.