Monday, June 30, 2008

A killer sunset to melt away the Blues...

So yesterday was probably the hottest day we've had here in Washington yet, this year. I have to tell you, I was feeling a little depress. I love to swim, hike, you name it, but having this cast on my arm really puts a damper on my life style. I know I'm sounding a little pathetic, I sound pretty sorry for myself, but let me get to my point. We took a nice drive out to Manchester last night. We just love the drive, and the park there is beautiful. It really helped bring my spirits us, being outdoors, and hanging out with the family, away from the house. On the way home though is what all made it worth it. There was a killer sunset. I literally just started shooting pictures out the window as we were driving home. I can't believe some of the shots I got too. Talk about bringing your spirits up. I completely forgot about how sad I was feeling.



Thank you God for your awesome canvas. You are the most magnificent artist of all time.



I also am posting a fun picture that I merged of Manchester and a sunset. I think it came out pretty cool. What do you think?

2 comments:

Willow said...

nice job anna, those are absolutely gorgeous! how long till you get your cast off? :(

Anna said...

Thanks Willow.

Hopefully I'll be gettin a smaller one put on today. But it could be 3 weeks more in a cast. :( Still truckin along though. Trying not to let it slow me down.