Monday, November 17, 2008

The Barnum Fam


What a beautiful weekend we had. It was awesome weather for taking the Barnum family portraits. What a fun loving family they are. I felt an instant connection with them. Especially, cute little five year old Jessica. When I went to their house, she immediately grabbed me by the hand to lead me up to her bedroom, and it was no different out at the beach. She was leading me around showing me all of her favorite spots, even almost pulling me down a hill one time. Very cute. This family laughs A-LOT. They are just so happy to be... I love it. I think some of these portraits show their character. And yes, I promised Jessica that she could be a fairy princess if she was good for the family photos. I hope she likes it. hehe.

Mom and Dad aren't they sweet.

1 comment:

Willow said...

anna those are very fun! i love the family portrait and i think its PERFECT in BW...