Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Glacier National Park
























































WOW... what a summer it's been. I was planning a trip to California to visit family, which got changed at the last minute, and ended me up in Colorado instead. That was an amazing trip across, Washington, Idaho, Utah, and Southern Montana. Once I got there, my sister thought it would be fun to go to Rocky Mountain National Park. You saw a few pictures from there. AMAZING VIEWS. Then we decided, we're already here lets take an extra day on the way home and see Yellowstone National Park. WOW... I was blown away... As if that weren't enough. My husband has been called out on a job in Glacier National Park. Since we had nothing serious going on, I was able to reschedule a few things, and here we are. Visiting Glacier. This has been one of the most amazing summers of my life. You all know how I love nature, and photography. Who could ask for more than to get to visit three of our nations most beautiful National Parks all in one amazing year. I am truly blessed. My kids by the way have been wonderful the entire time too. They travel quite well. Surprisingly... Here are a few pictures from my last couple of days... Enjoy...

No comments: