Monday, January 21, 2008

Levi's Girlfriend



This weekend my friend who moved away, and just moved back to Oregon, came to visit me. We haven't seen eachother for almost two years. She recently had a new baby, named Joey. He's around two months now, and she has an older boy, Dillon who is 6 years old. Dillon and Vinny are good buddies, who go WAY BACK. Then there is her adorable little girl Kaily. Kaily is just 1 month older than Levi, my youngest.


I really wanted to take advantage of the opportunity of them visiting and get some pictures of the kids. They are just adorable, and as you can see, they are very photogenic. I initially intened to put pictures of all three of them up today, but I just couldn't narrow it down for Kaily. So you'll have to come back tommorrow to see the other kids.
Oh the reason I call her Levi's girlfriend is because while I was editing the pictures on the computer, Levi came up to me and said "Kaily, Kaily", and I said "Yeah, there's Kaily, is that your girlfriend", and of course he responded perfectly "Girlfriend". Made me giggle. I love that boy.


This is Levi and Kaily "Love is in the air"

1 comment:

HRisher150 said...

That is so adorable. It looks like it belongs on a Valentines Day or Anniversary Card. It really is adorable, you can just feel the love radiating.