Thursday, July 3, 2008

June Contest Winner






Congratulations to Stephanie Guptill for winning the monthly contest at the Garden Baby Boutique in Port Orchard. Every month I draw a name from the entries at the Garden Baby Boutique for a lucky winner to receive a FREE 11x14 and portrait session. Stephanie decided to include some of her family for her outdoor Gig Harbor portrait session. What fun we had. The beach made a great backdrop for the fun outdoor portraits. Her adorable nieces and nephew were a blast to photograph. Here are a few of my favorites from the session. Can't wait to show off the rest.

That's a lot of STINKIN feet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne,

My name is Victor Winklaar and saw your comment over at digital protalk. I was wondering if you can give me more info on your monthly contest works with Garden Baby Boutique. I would like to do something similar here in Aruba. Do you have pictures of the free portrait they win? or pictures of the photo hanging in the store? any aditional info is very much appreciated!

Greetings from Aruba!