Thursday, August 14, 2008

Finally a good portrait of my dogs

Hershey my Chocolate Lab is a ball obsessed-hyper-active dog, which makes taking a decent portrait of him, next to impossible. Now try to throw Weasel, my sweet little long-haired Dachshund into the picture, and you can just forget it.

Well when we were at Manchester park one day, they were both just sitting there so sweet, tied up to a fire hydrant, of all things, and looking posed, so I took this great shot of them. I wasn't exactly impressed with it, until I did some editing and came out with this. I think it's definitely a wall-print worthy portrait now. What do you think.
I just had to add this one because I thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Willow said...

anna what a fabulous job you did! dogs are difficult to photograph! and taking out the fire hydrant, even a trained eye wouldnt notice, that is awesome!