Saturday, August 2, 2008

An awesome evening with the Sorters




Gary and Rebecca invited my family and I to Anderson Bay Beach in Port Orchard for their portrait session. I love this little hidden state park. It's tucked away where you would never find it if you weren't looking. It's absolutely beautiful out there, with a nice sandy beach to hang out on. After the photo shoot, we built a Bonn fire (or bomb fire as my son Vinny calls it) and roasted marshmallows and hot dogs, and enjoyed the cool summer evening. The boys played in the sand while the adults hung out around the fire and talked. What an awesome way to spend an August night in Washington. Love it, and would do it again any time. Great company, good friends, and a beautiful summer evening what could be better. Here are a few of my faves from the night.

No comments: