Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Sweet Anticipation



I was honored to photograph Erin and Lucas's wedding last weekend. I love getting to record forever the awesomeness of one of the most beautiful and memorable days of a persons life.




Although I love every aspect of a wedding. From sharing of the vows to the exhausting end of the evening when everyone finally says their goodbyes to the new bride and groom, I have to say one of my very most favorite parts to photograph is the bride getting ready.




The excitement and anticipation of the day is just moving through the air. I love being able to capture some of that, not only for the memories, but also because this is a part that the groom doesn't get to see until later. I love capturing all the little details. The stuff that may have gone unnoticed is now created into a piece of art. Here are some of my favorite images from that part of what turned out to be a perfect day for Erin and Lucas. I hope you enjoy them.




I also want to say Congratulations to Erin and Lucas. May you live a long happy prosperous life together.

2 comments:

Willow said...

these are so beautiful anna!i love how you layered with the one with the bridesmaids. and i love the yelllow one with her dress and how dark it is, nice! she looks like a princess!

Unknown said...

Love them Anna, awesome job!!!