Monday, July 13, 2009

Help Seperated Foster Children Recieve Group Portraits.

Dear Loyal Friends and Customer

I am writing to tell you about a wonderful opportunity that I have been given. This summer, I have been given the opportunity to photograph some wonderful Foster children. Camp to Belong, www.camptobelong.org is an organization that brings together sibling groups that have been separated thru the foster system, reuniting them for a week of fun and fellowship during the summer. There will be 75 children that will be reunited at this summer camp.

I am volunteering my time and talents to photograph these children during the camp, and to photograph the sibling groups together. Unfortunately, because this is a non profit organization putting this camp on, the funding is low, leaving no money to pay for prints for these children to take home. My desire is to be able to give each child a nice portrait package, with their siblings as a gift to remember their time together. As you can understand these portraits will be priceless to these kids.

I am writing to ask for donations. If you feel like you can spare even a little to help pay for portraits for these kids it would be very much appreciated. My goal is to earn a minimum of $500.00 which would provide each child a nice package. If there is enough donated, I will also be able to give a d.v.d slide show to each child of the events that took place at the camp. I have no intentions of making any profits at all from this event. My photo lab has agreed to print the pictures at %50 off. So if you feel lead to donate, you may send a check to me to 653 S.E. Lakeway Blvd. Port Orchard, WA. 98367.

Thank you,

Anna Wessel
653 S. E. Lakeway Blvd.
Port Orchard, WA. 98367

Reflections Photography
(360) 874-1828

No comments: