Monday, July 28, 2008

My baby is growing up...


Vinny.... My handsome young man, is growing up. He's starting kindergarten next month. I can hardly believe it. He's always been such a ham, when it comes to taking portraits. He's really a natural in front of the camera. I just had to take some fun portraits of him with his "awesome dude hair cut" as he calls it. I thought the chain link fence with the over grown grass in our backyard made a fun background. He's already got his tough guy looks down. But don't let him fool you, is just a little sweetheart, as you can see. My big boy... They grow up much too fast. Hershey our big chocolate lab is soooo difficult to take portraits of, he'll hardly ever stay still long enough, and he's always fixated on the ball, but I think this is a pretty decent shot of him and Vinny. The sepia fits it pretty well.

1 comment:

Willow said...

love the haircute and LOVE the one with the pup!! the new colors on your blog look nice anna!